terça-feira, novembro 04, 2008

HEAR THE WICK OF THE LION (ouça a torcida do Leão)



I have been receiving visitors of several countries, I am adoring, obliged to all, this blog speaks on the Lion of the Island, my passion. His colors are blue and white and his hymn says:
"In the beautiful island full of grace, the team of the race, they are a people, they are a people, it is a ball for front is an alone heart my Avaí.
Avaí, my Avaí, of the island you are the Lion."

Tenho recebido visitantes de vários paises, estou adorando, obrigada a todos, esse blog fala sobre o Leão da Ilha, minha paixão. Suas cores são azul e branca e seu hino diz:
Na ilha formosa cheia de graça, o time da raça, é povo, é gente,é bola para frente é só coração o meu Avaí.
Avaí, meu Avaí, da ilha és o Leão

Nenhum comentário: